10 Useful Gifts for Anyone on Your “Nice List”
By Cecelia Bocker
It’s that time of year again! Snow is falling, people are cheerful, and holiday music is playing everywhere. With all of these signs of the season, comes one more - the stress of gift giving. This year, instead of giving a candle, a bottle of wine or a gift card, why not give a useful gift?
We’ve compiled a list of 10 useful items that are sure to please anyone on your “Nice List”!
1. Amazon Echo Dot – The “Amazon Echo Dot” is a speaker that connects to the Amazon “Alexa” voice command system. Through the Alexa connection, the “Echo Dot” transforms from a regular Bluetooth speaker to a device that can take voice requests, play music, answer questions, tell you the weather, and more. The “Echo Dot” also has a home connection capability giving the device the ability to turn your lights on, adjust the thermostat, lock doors and set alarms. There are multiple versions of the “Amazon Echo”, but we recommend the “3rd Generation Dot” based on capabilities and technological advancements. Retailing at only $50, the “Amazon Echo Dot” is a perfect gift for any age this year. Click here to purchase it!
2. Bluetooth Speaker – A Bluetooth speaker is one of the best investments these days, and there are many different options in terms of size, price, color, and brand. They’re portable, they’re easy to use, and they work well. Some are even waterproof so you can bring them along to the pool or beach to enjoy music while you relax. You could spend a lot of money on a speaker, but this one is only $18. Not only is it waterproof, but it works with all iPhones/Androids, has a hook to clip on to your cooler at the beach and even a suction cup to stick to the wall in your shower. It also comes in a variety of colors! Click here for this amazing deal!
3. Washable Bluetooth Keyboard – Do you know someone who always snacks at their desk? Someone that works from home while having their morning coffee? Maybe a student who is always trying doing homework while eating a late-night dinner? This waterproof, dustproof, Bluetooth keyboard is one of the best inventions we have ever seen regardless of age or occupation. In addition to being wireless and waterproof, this keyboard also rolls up for easy storage. Get this great gift here for less than $25!
4. Screen Cleaner – Whether it’s your phone, your iPad, your laptop, your Kindle/Nook or other touch screen device, it definitely has fingerprints and smudges on it. Not only do these smudges make it harder to see what’s on your screen, but they make your device look dirty. For just $20, you can get this roller device that quickly removes all of your fingerprints with just a swipe across the screen. It’s even washable and comes in a “mini” size to keep in your bag, backpack or desk drawer. Click here to buy it!
5. Portable Charger/Case – These days, a dead phone can send someone into crisis mode. The anxiety that comes with seeing “Low Battery – 20% Battery Remaining” is enough to send people searching for chargers, ignoring texts, and turning on “Low Power Mode”. A battery phone case is the answer to this issue. There are many different options when it comes to choosing a battery case depending on the type of phone, the brand, the battery life you want, and more. Click here to find the best chargeable phone cases at prices that won’t break the bank!
6. Miniature Personal Heater – Let’s face it, cold weather is upon us and sometimes the heat at work just isn’t enough to get that chill out of your bones. For someone that is always cold, freezing at work can be a daily struggle. This miniature portable heater is the solution to this problem! At only 9 inches tall, it is the perfect little heater to place under a desk. For only $22, this will be one of the best gifts you can give someone this season! Click here to purchase it.
7. Iced Coffee Maker – Is there someone on your list who can’t get enough caffeine? Maybe you know how much they love “cold brew” coffee? This pitcher is the gift for them! Simply add coffee to the filtered section, fill with cold water and place it in the fridge for the perfect cold brew available all day long. For only $21, this pitcher will send any coffee lover over the moon. Click here to buy it!
8. Defrosting Mat – Is there anything worse than coming home from a long day at work and realizing you (or your family member) forgot to take dinner out of the freezer? With this quick defrosting mat, that situation is a thing of the past. Not only does this mat allow you to defrost frozen meats, seafood and vegetables in minutes without chemicals or electricity, it is also dishwasher safe which makes for a quick and easy cleanup. This will definitely be a favorite gift for anyone on your list who cooks. Get it here for just $23!
9. Wire Organizer – How many times have you gone to unplug one electronic device and accidentally unplugged the wrong one? With all of our technology these days, it’s a common issue. Having twists and tangles of different chords doesn’t just make the space under your desk confusing, it looks messy. For the technology lover in your life, this under desk basket will be the perfect gift to help them stay organized at work this year. Not only is it useful, it can be installed in multiple places to fit their every need! Order this amazing wire organizer right here for only $23!
10. Tile Pro – Is there someone on your list who constantly loses their keys or wallet? Maybe they always put their phone down somewhere and then can’t find it? “Tile Pro” is the gift for them! Tile is a Bluetooth device that syncs with an app on your phone. Simply attach one of the “tiles” to your key ring or leave it in your wallet. When you can’t find these items, open the app on your phone, select which item you can’t find and the “tile” will ring to alert you of the item’s location! If your phone is missing, simply press the button on one of your “tiles” and your phone will ring to tell you where it is (even if your phone is set to silent). Think this is the best gift ever? Click here to get a two pack for just $60!
Have you given or received any of these gifts? Do you think we missed out on a really important one? What’s the best gift you’ve ever gotten? Let us know!!
Happy Holidays from Access Staffing!