Access is a leading provider of health care personnel to the greater New York area. We work with solo-practitioner and physician groups, major hospital systems, national managed care companies, and many human service and social service organizations.
We place over 30 different types of specialists in the administrative and clinical segments of health care, including:
- Human Service Staff
- Administrative Healthcare Staff
- Clinical Staff
- Registered Nurses - Clinical/Managed Care/ Occupational/Agency Review
- Licensed Practical Nurses In/Out Pt., Community Health, LTC, Chart Review
- Certified Nursing Assistants, Companions and Sitters
- Billing Specialists
- Dental Staff
- Medical Assistants/Medical Technicians/Patient Care Technicians
- Medical Receptionists, Secretaries, Office Managers
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists
- RNs and LPNs specific to QA and Utilization Review
- Social Workers Master's and Bachelor's Level Counselors
- Operating and Delivery Room Staff
- Technicians - Lab, Radiology, Nuclear
- X-Ray Technicians/Ultrasound Technicians/Surgical Techs
- Specialist Sonnographers / Mammographers
- Patient Transporters, Escorts and Direct Care Workers
- Customer Service Staffing
Access Health clients include some of the most respected hospital systems, private practices, and health organizations. We are dedicated to providing medical administrative staff for hospitals, nursing homes, outpatient centers, private practices, and managed care companies, both medical and psychiatric.
Additionally, we provide case management staffing, including clinical case managers, utilization review nurses, and medical auditors, as well as LPNs and registered nurse staffing in clinical settings. Our LMSW's and other mental health professionals are available full-time, part-time, per diem, or on a fee-for-service basis.
Our health care professionals are fully screened and reference checked by professional staff that has worked in the medical community. OSHA training ensures that our staff is in compliance with federal and statutory requirements for health care workers. Federal and state guidelines and regulations of the Department of Health and JCAHO are strictly followed. Other personnel screening includes verifications of license and continuing education, as well as yearly physical and appropriate health screenings. Specific staff members carry malpractice insurance in addition to the facility malpractice/liability provided to all clients by Access Health Professionals.
From medical receptionists to OR Techs, Access has the ideal candidate for you. We can help you find the right staff support for any length of time, from one-day assignments, to ongoing part-time, to full-time permanent needs.
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
To begin your Access career search, sign up with us now.